By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from Mission Quest® to you any Mission Quest® or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Mission Quest®. Mission Quest®, MissionQuest.org, the MissionQuest.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MissionQuest.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mission Quest or Mission Quest’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Mission Quest or third-party trademarks. Mission Quest® is a the trademark of Mission Quest, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
The materials on Mission Quest’s web site are provided “as is”. Mission Quest® makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mission Quest® does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Personal information we collect
Personal information is data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is someone who can be distinguished, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you subscribe to newsletters or engage with other services we may provide.
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: subscribe to communication from us, register for an account on a website, provide us with information on a web form, update or add information to your profile or preferences, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary for us to be able to communicate with you. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, as described below.
5. Personal information you give us when you register with us or use our services
- Identifying information such as your name, postal address or email address when you subscribe to communications from us.
- Information you provide in the course of making a financial donation, though we do not store bank account or credit card numbers.
- In some instances, if you respond to a survey you may voluntarily provide us with your age, gender or interests.
- You may also provide us with other information: through a web form; by updating or adding information concerning your communication preferences; through your participation on social media; through personal communications, online chat sessions, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our work and services.
6. Personal information we collect automatically when you register for an account with us or use any services we offer
- Information about your communications with us and your interaction with our services. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile) you use when you access our services or visit our website. This information could include: device ID or unique identifier and device type.
- Location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device’s settings menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your web page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information.
7. Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
- For more information about our use of these technologies, and how to control them, see Cookies and similar technologies.
In no event shall Mission Quest® or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mission Quest’s Internet site, even if Mission Quest® or a Mission Quest® authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. The materials appearing on Mission Quest’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mission Quest® does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mission Quest® may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mission Quest® does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mission Quest® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mission Quest® of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mission Quest’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.